- Brianna just donated $2,520
- Emily just donated $52.75
- Rayna just donated $220
- Semine just donated $42.20
- Anonymous just donated $25
- Jane just donated $105.50
- Ashley Anderson just donated $52.75
- Ly just donated $200
- Tracy Frankland just donated $88
- carolyn just donated $52.75
- Will just donated $21.10
- Montessori just donated $211
- Caresse just donated $31.65
- Manpreet just donated $5.28
- Emmalee just donated $2.11
- Alisha just donated $10.55
- Steven just donated $5
- Liam just donated $31.65
- Lee Hamilton just donated $25
- S K just donated $5.28
A coastal treasure worth saving.
The delicate reefs that support life across the Whitsundays form part of the largest living structure on the planet. As nurseries and homes for precious wildlife, they provide crucial nutrients to the food web and protect our coastlines from erosion.
You can act today and be part of the largest collective effort to plant new corals on degraded reefs, sow seagrass seeds to create hectares of lush seagrass meadows and other vital protection work. The work we do in one wildlife sanctuary has positive flow-on effects to other connected reefs.
When you donate, you can choose to be kept up-to-date on our restoration projects, as well as ways you can get involved. Your support plays a critical role in helping our Reef repair and grow.
Restoration locations in the Whitsundays.
Other ways to donate
Please call 1800 427 300 to donate or for assistance
Email us at email@example.com to receive the details to donate directly to the Great Barrier Reef Foundation Public Fund
Please send your donation cheque to: Great Barrier Reef Foundation, GPO Box 1362, Brisbane QLD 4001
In the USA?
Make a tax-deductible donation in the United States.